Ideas for what to build

Hi sheep fans! Anyways, when I play Minecraft, I usually don't know what to build. So I started making lists of buildings I can build. Some of those lists got pretty long. I made these lists because I have this one amazing town, I <3 Chickens, where I have every thing! Banks, Grocery Stores, Hotels, even Skating Rinks and bowling alleys.  So, I know how it fells when you don't know what to build. Thats why I'm going to post some of my Ideas here. I will update this page every week, so that every one has plenty of time to build it.



airport
craft store
coffee shops
hospitals
banks
restaurants
houses
drive thru burger restaurants
theme parks
town pools
bake shops
 Candy stores
factories
zoo
petting zoos
museums
schools
apartment buildings
church
Laundromat
pizza shop
parks
spas
jewelry shops





Thats all for now!
check back next week.















 

1 comment

  1. Your blog is very informative. You have done a great job. Thanks fir sharing a vast of knowledge with us. Read more about Minecraft Apk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top