DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION

Hey, you Minecraft lovers, well I build all my things from the minecraft pocket edition. Today when I updated it, I was so thrilled because of all new items and blocks I got. About two minutes after I looked at all the new stuff I looked around my favorite town and saw that the terrain had changed. Thats when my heart completely emptied. And I had wished I never downloaded the game. Half of my town was destroyed. Buildings gone, coved in dirt, sand and new trees and plants.  I hated my life right at that moment. And thought of all the times when I had happily played through my minecraft world, pretending to be people buying houses, and kids going to school. Before the UPDATE ATTACK happened.  I didn't want to near that town again. Then I thought about all of our other worlds and what happened to them. Any ways the point is if you get the pocket edition, DON"T UPDATE IT OR DON"T GET IT OR IT WILL CAUSE YOU ALOT OF PAIN. I guess minecraft updates are too good to be true.





           Mr.sheepington

6 comments

  1. i feel ur pain mr sheepington

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sebbie and im a good minecraft plyr itz my fav it gamie iz so good on x box i do nt lokk at the controlr!!!
    go to mi webit at sebbieozdumb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up "sebbieozdumb". Get off Mr. Sheepington's website.
      Best,
      IHasCupquake

      Delete
  3. This is a great article, it reminded me of an experience I had with a
    minecraft servers that was incredibly fun. Those days were amazing, I'll never forget them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top