How to Make a Super Cool Minecraft Table

This is my first tutorial post so please enjoy!


When I furnish the inside of one of my new houses, I really want it to look cool. So when doing my tables, I found a really cool way to make a boring item look interesting.

First, start with a basic, modern looking table.
 Then you can add weighted pressure plates to look like place mats. The weighted pressure plates look best against dark colors like Dark Oak Wood Planks.
After that, there's lots of options. You can add a flower pot in the middle with a contrasting or bold flower.
 Or you can add a Minecraft Steve Head if you really want to.
 This idea is probably my favorite. You use flower pots as cups and it makes the pressure plates look like plates.

 You can add a decoration in the middle, too.
 This idea I didn't really like. It doesn't make the flower pots look like cups or it looks like theres a flower in a cup, so it looks strange.
 You can also put a cake in the middle to look like food.
That's all for this tutorial. I hope you learned some new cool ways to make a table!


Mr. Sheepington

1 comment

Back to Top